Non Discretionary Portfolio (IPA Scheme)
LankaBangla Investments provides comprehensive non-discretionary services including trade execution and margin loan under its Investors Portfolio account called ‘IPA Scheme’. We are capable of executing proper and efficient trades through our designated sister concern ‘LankaBangla Securities Ltd’, the largest stock broker of the country.
Major Features of IPA Scheme:
- Clients have absolute discretionary power to make their buy and sell decisions from the securities approved by the portfolio manager.
- All the securities purchased by the clients shall remain in line in favor of portfolio manager.
- Portfolio manager will administer the investment of the clients and also provide the total custodian services.
- Clients will enjoy trading facility in both the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchange.
- To facilitate the clients to enhance their return on investments through leveraging, the portfolio manager will extend margin loan to the clients.
- No restriction on capital withdrawal by the clients.
- Fund management fee is one of the lowest in the industry.
- No trigger selling without discussing with the client.
Fees and Charges
|Serial No||Particulars||Fees/ Charges|
|1.||Documentation Charge||Tk. 500|
|2.||Management Fee (To Be Charged Yearly)||1.5% p.a. assets value of Portfolio|
|3.||Interest On Margin ( To Be Charged Yearly)||15% p.a|
|4.||Brokerage Fee||0.40% of transaction|
*All charges are subject to change.
Withdrawals and Closure of Accounts
The account may be closed and these terms and conditions terminated at any time by giving written notice to that effect by either party. At the time of termination portfolio manager will deduct all dues from client equity.
All acts performed by the manager prior to receiving written notice of such closure from client need to be valid.