MTA (Margin Trading Account)
MTA (Margin Trading Account) is a facility that is provided to clients for trading with margin loan. The margin loan and interest rate can be varied with respect to market condition.
- Orders can be received through email, telephone or fax.
- Trade execution confirmation is provided to client.
- Regular emailing of Portfolio Statement.
- Any citizen of Bangladesh.
- Age must be above eighteen.
For Institutional Trading Account:
- Board Resolution.
- Memorandum and Articles of association.
- Specimen signature of account operators.
- Letter of Authorization.
- A valid photo ID of the Managing Director.
- Valid photo ID of Account Operator(s).
For Individual Trading Account:
- Account Opening Form and Signature Card duly filled up.
- Valid passport or national ID card photocopy.
- Two copies passport size photograph of account holder.
- One copy passport size photograph of authorized person(if any).